Patience My Loves...Patience  

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm glad you all are enjoying my spotlight posts. I really enjoy writing them! I have a lot on my plate right at this moment but I'm working on my next spotlight piece as I type this...so patience!

Updates...HELL YEAH!!

DurtyNelly is currently working on the next chapter of Buried Among the Begonias because I need a demon fix BAD so hopefully that will be out soon!

Both HunterHunting and and tby789 have posted sneak peeks to their upcoming chapters...Oh yes I have totally forgot to mention that I have fallen in love with these two stories Clipped Wings and Inked Armor and The Office(this one I got fuckin yelled at for not reading yet)


Guess who created this? Me! HA!

*Side Note* These two fan fics are the shit and there will be special posts on them soon..promise!

Because I'm so damn behind in shit I haven't checked the updates for Ysar's Breathe Again in forever and she has written not one, not two, but three new chapters since I last caught up...Damn!!


Not Kidding...the best fucking Bella/Jacob fic out there!

And lastly but sure as hell not least... A Fragile Little Human has also updated Breathe Me. This story just keeps getting better with each chapter!

Speaking of A Fragile Little Human she has decided to bond with me in a type of marriage? Yes we are lovers.....of Fan Fiction!!!!! (stupid pervs what the hell did you think I meant)
Anyways I have decided to write a one shot of my very own. Now I've never done this shit before so i'm already freaking out about it but my new Beta,


I even got her a ring to make it official *hee hee*

has assured me that my idea is good I just need to flesh it out so look for that in upcoming news as well!

So make the time and go read these fics. They are worth it!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Patience My Loves...Patience

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster