Spotlight on I'll Be Your Lover Too  

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I figure I would start off this spotlight feature by giving you all a little taste of Mrs. Robward's most recent chapter, appropriately named "Saturate Me"

His tousled hair was standing on ends, the damage attributed to his nervous habit. His perfect lips, the ones I earlier had pressed against mine, were barely open and I could see his heavenly tongue resting in its home. I inhaled deeply through my nose trying to recall the scent that had encased me during our embrace and I bit down on my own bottom lip to somehow try and recreate the zing from that kiss. I would never forget that feeling.

And that's not even half of the steamy goodness that follows in Chapter 9, which includes Wetward. I'll repeat that...Wetward...nuff said. How could I not do a spotlight on this story?

In Susie's Spotlight: What Is I'll Be Your Lover Too

Button made by Betti

From Mrs. Robwards FF.net profile: Edward and Bella were childhood friends, after years apart, they're back together for their Senior Year of High School. Has their friendship out lasted the distance that's been between them or will their past spoil what could be?

The Basics

This beautiful story is one of my favorite All Human fics written by my dear bloggy friend Mrs. Robward. It is a work in progress and she is cranking out chapters as fast as she can. Chapter 9 was posted for our viewing pleasure yesterday and that can be viewed HERE

What's In A Name?

One of the main things that first attracted me to this piece was the title itself. Not only is a the brief summary important but when searching for a new story to read I have to be intrigued by the title as well. As a Rob fan (obviously) Mrs. Robward knows her man and I have to admit listening to RPattz covering Van Morrison's I'll Be Your Lover Too sends chills up my spine but since I started reading this story the song now reminds me of it.



Inspiration

We All need a little inspiration and authors are no different. Stephanie Meyer even has playlists of songs that inspired her to write our beloved Saga. So what gives Mrs. Robward the inspiration for each chapter?...this lovely video created by our very own Mrs. Vanquish!!!



Character Roundup

Mrs. Robward writes each character with a specific personality in mind and although they aren't what one normally expects, its fun to see these couples portrayed differently. I'm very fond of uniquely written characters and Mrs. Robward knows how to do it right.

Alice and Jasper: The Shy Couple

Emmett and Rosalie: The Dirty Couple


Esme: The Sentimental Mom

Bella: Emotionally Scarred with a dash of Tease


Edward: Bruised and Confused

Susie's Opinion

Witty, funny, emotional, seductive, steamy, and at times leaves your heart doing a little awww thump thump awww (okay those were a bunch of adjectives and one weird sound effect but you get my point) So far I adore this story. I look forward to each time she posts a new chapter. I enjoy the setting, the plot, and the characters. For me when one of those three things is weak then I can't usually enjoy the story. If I were a teacher I would give Mrs. Robward a little gold star for all

So now that you know what to expect out of the talented Mrs. Robward I suggest you quit reading this and click on this kick ass banner below created by Reigny, start from the beginning, and get the full experience of I'll Be Your Lover Too...Enjoy!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Spotlight on I'll Be Your Lover Too

  • Danny
    September 18, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

    I so love MrsRobward and her story! You did a perfect review, the pictures you choose just fit!!
    The banner is beautiful!

    Hope this keeps MrsRobward not from writing *giggles*

    "Susies opinion" pretty much overlaps with mine..

    :-)

  • Mrs. Robward
    September 18, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

    Um............

    I'm Speechless.................

    Not really, that's an impossibility but, WOW!

    I effin love you!

    When you said I would like ur next Blog post, YOU WASN'T LYING!!!

    You did a perfect summary of my fic, for reals! Doing this, YOU made my 'lil heart pitter-patter!

    I hope to have a new chapter out ASAP! I kinda got behind writing a o/s that you all shall know about in due time!

    Isn't Rob singing that song so creamy--I'm mean dreamy!

    Mrs.Vanquish's video - I srsly can't watch it enuff!

    Did I tell you that I love you?

    Just so you know I will pimp this shit all day! Maybe tomorrow too!

    Thanks a million

    *hugs & boobie shakes*

    Mrs.Robward
    Stacy

    My morning was crappy until I saw this =]

  • Betti Gefecht
    September 18, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

    Well done, Susie!
    Truly deserved, Mrs R.!

    Hope this helps Mrs R. getting her shit together and focus on more awesome writing.

    Great choice of pics btw.
    (And yes I noticed that you didn't forget to credit the button... and I thank you a lot!) :-)

    Hugs & kisses,
    Betti

  • Fire Crotch
    September 22, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

    Yeah, I'm totally going to have to get the whip out and tie Mrs. R down until she writes the next chappie! Really like her descriptions. Loving the story!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster